Resources: BrushesDo take note that the files which can be downloaded are for Adobe Photoshop CS2 and above users only.
Those who are using older versions of the program or an entirely different one (e.g. Corel Paint Shop Pro, GIMP, Microsoft Paint etc.) should obtain the brushes from the image packs.
Instructions on installing the brushes:
- Click on "Download" to download and save the brushes into your computer.
- Open Adobe Photoshop CS2/CS3/CS3 Extended, and press "B" on your keyboard.
- On the top menu, under the "Brush" category click on the arrow to display the drop-down menu.
- Click on the arrow on the right hand corner of the menu and select "Load Brushes...".
- Locate the folder where you have saved your downloaded brushes in and click on "Load" to load them into the program.
Posted by Geng Hao
0 comment(s) | Leave a comment